Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Simufly.com
  News:
Please, register and enjoy discussing on Aviation and Flight Simulation with us
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister

1.50 and "meatwater"'s DF 727 and CS 707 INS? (Read 419 times)
prowler
Forum Member

1.50 and "meatwater"'s DF 727 and CS 707 INS?
Jul 17th, 2007, 8:25pm

I have used a couple of files from Meatwater to automatically install a twin INS in the DF 727 and a triple unit in the CS 707 ( V 1.40). What needs to be done to upgrade to V 1.50 and take advantage of the ADEU also?

I lso have a single unit in the TimouseII 737-200...but the designers are working on that upgrade to 1.50.

Thanks!

Vic

View Profile   IP Logged
Gianfranco Corrias

Re: 1.50 and "meatwater"'s DF 727 and CS 707 INS?
Reply #1 - Jul 18th, 2007, 9:15am

Download and install by Civa automatic installer the version 1.50.The previous installation will be
overridden.Then follow the instructions contained in the PANEL INTEGRATION MANUAL to install the ADEU.
In the FLIGHT PLAN/ADEU CARDS section download a flight plan you like to watch how the cards must be compiled.Compiling cards be careful with syntax otherwise during card loading ADEU will show the red light "ERROR".
Gianfranco

« Last Edit: Jul 18th, 2007, 9:13pm by Gianfranco Corrias »  
View Profile   IP Logged
prowler
Forum Member

Re: 1.50 and "meatwater"'s DF 727 and CS 707 INS?
Reply #2 - Jul 18th, 2007, 10:03pm

Gianfranco Corrias wrote on Jul 18th, 2007, 9:15am:
In the FLIGHT PLAN/ADEU CARDS section download a flight plan you like to watch how the cards must be compiled.
Gianfranco

I hope you'll pardon me, Gianfranco, but I am unsure what you are saying in the sentence above? What is the "FLIGHT PLAN/ADEU CARDS section"?

I have my ADEU gauge installed on the DF 727 panel...thank you for the pointer to the correct document...and I've updated the CIVA folder as you directed. It's all  looking good  Wink I hope you'll excuse me for seeming "dense" on the ADEU.

Thank you!

Vic

View Profile   IP Logged