Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Simufly.com
  News:
The forum time is GMT/UTC, you can set your local time accessing the personal Profile menu
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister

CS 707 wont follow INS (Read 109 times)
sesanchez
Forum Member

Texas, USA
CS 707 wont follow INS
Nov 23rd, 2011, 3:24pm

Hello all.
I have been looking all over the place for an answer to my situation.

The CS 707 just will not follow the flight plan.

I am trying to fly the Tutorial flight from Boston to Miami just to learn the INS, Everything seems to be working OK but the plane will not follow the INS. Even the FROM-TO flags update in correct order.

What am I missing?

The plane is in HDG mode, the INS switches are in NAV mode, the INS Nav Mode is ON, but I have to steer the plane manually with the HDG bug.

Please help!

View Profile   IP Logged
sesanchez
Forum Member

Texas, USA
Re: CS 707 wont follow INS
Reply #1 - Nov 23rd, 2011, 4:11pm

Never mind...  I found in the CD707 manual that I must use the NAV mode in the AP

Now its working, Thanks  Wink

View Profile   IP Logged
DanKH
Forum Member

Denmark
Reply #2 - Nov 28th, 2011, 2:41pm

From post one to post two there's approximately 30 minutes, in which you have to 1. Find the manual, 2. read it, 3. see that it actually works.

If I'm not incorrect you had spent far more minutes of surfing through the web for a solution to your "problem" .....

Just shows how much people actually read those fine manuals that the developer has spent so much time in preparing .....

And mind you, the manual for the SimuFly CIVA INS, is neither too big nor too small....

I cannot recommend too much to actually read what the good developer has prepared to help us all out ....

So there ... rant over  Wink

« Last Edit: Nov 28th, 2011, 2:42pm by DanKH »  

Best regards
Dan

Multimedia file viewing and clickable links are available for registered members only!!  You need to Login Login or Register Register!!
View Profile WWW   IP Logged
signmanbob
Forum Member

Alabama, USA
Reply #3 - Feb 28th, 2012, 3:53am

Well said my friend.  Wink  One thing I love is the huge amount of information that supports the Civa INS.  Between manuals, forums and YouTube videos the information is pleasantly complete and within reach.
This INS is one of the most well documented addons for FSX and absolutely among the best available.

View Profile   IP Logged
Gianfranco Corrias

Reply #4 - Feb 29th, 2012, 6:45pm

thanks Signmanbob for yuor kind words.Our documentation is made like the real one and we are very glad that simmers appreciate our efforts.
Bye Gianfranco

View Profile   IP Logged
tebsu
Forum Member

Reply #5 - Mar 13th, 2012, 8:00am

Gianfranco, i dont know if you are the right person who manages this but there is this problem with the CS707.. it has a 3D model of an INS but they dont have the data to connect it to your guys CIVA INS. They said once in the forum that there is no response yet. Do you know whats going on or is this an impossible thing? Because honestly, I prefer to use an all-3D cockpit instead of one where i still have to use 2D panels

View Profile   IP Logged
Gianfranco Corrias

Reply #6 - Mar 13th, 2012, 11:42am

I don't know the CS707 panel because it's obvious that I cannot know all Simulation world panels.If the CS707 A/P isn't a standard MSFS but is a custom one it's possible that the A/P don't follow the flight plan.
This point has been discussed many times in the forum.Civa INS works only with MSFS standard A/Ps.
Anyway go to the  reply #13 of the SOULFLIGHT Post:
"CLS747:INS WONT TURN ANYMORE".
Gianfranco

« Last Edit: Mar 13th, 2012, 11:58am by Gianfranco Corrias »  
View Profile   IP Logged