Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Simufly.com
  News:
The forum time is GMT/UTC, you can set your local time accessing the personal Profile menu
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister

INS reachable trough FSUIPC Offests? (Read 42 times)
Rico
Forum Member

Dresden, Germany
INS reachable trough FSUIPC Offests?
Nov 24th, 2015, 12:22pm

Hi everybody.

MY Name is Rico, a am flying this wonderful INS since about 3 years. Within fs2004, fsx and now P3Dv2.5

But now i want to get a realistic touch flying this INS.

my Idea is to build a hardware CDU. With the Arcaze Module or an arduino. Not sure what i want to use. Nevertheless. The Key to use this, is to get control of the INS trough FSUIPC Offsets.

Is the a posibility for it? Maybe a table or a list of the offsets which are used?

Hope to get some positive feedback Smiley

thanks in advance

Rico Cool Cool Cool Smiley

View Profile   IP Logged
Marco Ravanello
Forum Administrator

Re: INS reachable trough FSUIPC Offests?
Reply #1 - Nov 25th, 2015, 4:27pm

Hello Rico,

No, you can't reach INS internal variables through FSUIPC.

But there might be the possibility to achieve what you want, so an hardware CDU....and maybe something more.

I am currently working, and modifying the CIVA gauge, to support having a hardware "device" and, to test it, I built my own hardware which is currently working, even if it still in beta level.

I am also writing a document describing what has to be built and how.

At present I'm looking for beta testers so if you want to participate please email me at ins AT simufly.com.

Attached a very early preview picture.
Multimedia file viewing and clickable links are available for registered members only!!  You need to Multimedia file viewing and clickable links are available for registered members only!!  You need to Login Login or Register Register!!
or Multimedia file viewing and clickable links are available for registered members only!!  You need to Login Login or Register Register!!
!!

View Profile   IP Logged
Rico
Forum Member

Dresden, Germany
Re: INS reachable trough FSUIPC Offests?
Reply #2 - Dec 4th, 2015, 3:25am

Hi Marco

that sounds good. you have mail   Smiley

Rico

View Profile   IP Logged