Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Simufly.com
  News:
CIVA Version 1.60 X64 for Prepar 3d 4.x now available
  HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister

Error Insertion Latitude (Read 54 times)
fafo
Forum Member

Error Insertion Latitude
Jul 26th, 2016, 2:12pm

Sorry for my English. I followed all the forum threads and the manual on the malfunction, but the problem with alignment remains. Everything worked well on 747 RFP in fs2004, but and one day came the 06-41 error. Sad
I searched and i found the problem is this, treated in other topic

"Hi,
as written in the FS / CIVA / DOCS / ACTION AND MALFUNCTION CODES the code inserted 06-41 Appears When the present position differs blackberries than 3NM from the parking position where the plane arrived in the precedent flight.
In the realty hardly ever changes the plane parking gate During the stops in the transit airports and, on the other hand, the tolerance of 3NM is quite enough to cover all plane movements in almost all world airports.
But Within FS flight simmers change at every session and almost always the Departure gate position differs blackberries than 3NM from the precedent arrival gate position.
Do not consider 06-41 as an error but as a warning and it can be cleared clicking over the TEST INS button as required.
If you're departing from the same gate where you arrived in the precedent session and 06-41 codes Appear, give a look at the inserted gate position maybe you've made an unintentional mistake insertion.
Regards Gianfranco "

It's impossible to ignore the malfunction because the INS has  support for the Latitude, so it's impossibbile ignore and keep doing the alignment. I believe that there is some error in .isd file in  CIVA folder. I know the ins civa years, the malfunction is from one day to the other. probably linked to some update of the computer? I tried deleting the folder, and Civa

The INS sistem does not allow insert Latitude, so it's impossible ignore and keep doing the alignment. I believe that there is some error in .isd file in  CIVA FS9 folder.

I know the ins civa operation by a lot years, the malfunction is from one day to the other. probably linked to some update of the computer? I tried deleting the Civa folder and reinstalling, but the problem remains. Can not load the LAT. The error probalbly is in the Gauge? What could be the solution?  Fabio Thanks for assitence.

« Last Edit: Jul 26th, 2016, 2:15pm by fafo »  
View Profile   IP Logged
Marco Ravanello
Forum Administrator

Re: Error Insertion Latitude
Reply #1 - Aug 4th, 2016, 9:57pm

Could you please let us know the LAT/LONG coordinates you're trying to enter into the INS?

Marco

View Profile   IP Logged
fafo
Forum Member

Reply #2 - Aug 5th, 2016, 10:55pm

Buona sera, posso scriverlo in italiano? Temo in inglese di non farmi capire, poi una volta trovata la soluzione traduco tutto il post.

Premetto che uso il vostro straordinario Ins da molti anni, e non ho mai avuto un problema simile. Il tasto "TEST"  ha sempre eliminato l'errore e lasciato continuare l'inserimento di posizione. Non vorrei che il sistema abbia avuto un qualche update tale da rendere inoperativo il Gauge.

Le coordinate sono N3756.2 e E 2357.06 .

L'inserimento è sempre quello, e da lo stesso problema del post sopra

in ogni scalo. Il sim è fs 2004. Un cordiale saluto.

[i][i]Good evening, I can write it in Italian? I'm afraid not to make myself understood in English, then once you have found the solution I translate the whole post.

I state that I use your extraordinary Ins for many years, and I've never had a similar problem. The button "TEST" has always eliminated the error and continue left inserting position. I would not want that the system has had some updates that make the gauge inoperative.

The coordinates are N3756.2 and E 2357.06.

The insertion is always the same, and the same problem of the above post

[/i][/i]

View Profile   IP Logged
fafo
Forum Member

Reply #3 - Aug 11th, 2016, 4:12pm

Someone can help me?

View Profile   IP Logged
Marco Ravanello
Forum Administrator

Reply #4 - Aug 20th, 2016, 7:44pm

Scusa il ritardo ero in ferie e non avevo connessione Internet  Angry

> N3756.2 and E 2357.06.

A me non sembra valido il valore della longitudine.
Inserito cosi' come lo hai scritto porterebbe a 235 gradi... Shocked
Di che aeroporto/posizione di tratta?

Marco

View Profile   IP Logged
fafo
Forum Member

Reply #5 - Aug 21st, 2016, 12:45pm

Buona sera , lo scalo è LGAV, ma il format è uguale in ogni scalo. L'inserimento in modalità "stand by "che ha sempre funzionato ora non va più. I tasti della longitudine non vengono letti. il tasto W e quellol E non funzionano nell'allineamento. Per le altre funzioni quali l'inserimento di nuovi punti etc lavorano correttamente. Non vorrei che sia qualche update del pc (ho win 7 pro) o qualche impostazione o scenario di fs impediscano il corretto lavoro del gauge. Ha sempre funzionato tutto correttamente accidenti.

« Last Edit: Aug 21st, 2016, 3:19pm by fafo »  
View Profile   IP Logged
Marco Ravanello
Forum Administrator

Reply #6 - Aug 22nd, 2016, 8:45am

Scusa ma LGAV ha queste coordinate:
LGAV. Coordinates: N37°56.20' / E23°56.67'
(sono generiche e non specifiche di un parking slot particolare)
Immettendo la Present Position bisogna inserire:
N 3 7 5 6 2 INSERT
E 2 3 5 6 7 INSERT

Please prova!

Riguardo una eventuale incompatibilita', no non me ne sono state segnalate ed, in particolare, riguardo Win 7, lo uso anch'io e tutto funziona correttamente.

« Last Edit: Aug 22nd, 2016, 8:46am by Marco Ravanello »  
View Profile   IP Logged
fafo
Forum Member

Reply #7 - Aug 22nd, 2016, 1:33pm

eseguo : N 3 7 5 6 2 INSERT, premo il tasto E....nessuna riposta. E'un errore di questo tipo. Una dritta, come è possibile disinstallare tutto il gauge? si elimina la cartella CIVA e basta? Grazie

View Profile   IP Logged
Marco Ravanello
Forum Administrator

Reply #8 - Aug 22nd, 2016, 2:23pm

Non e' che per caso premi INSERT 2 volte per fare si che la "spia" INSERT si spenga?
Se cosi' fosse, e' sbagliato, inserendo la present position INSERT rimane illuminato (al contrario di quando si immettono le coordinate di un waypoint) tra l'immissione della LAT e della LONG.

Marco

View Profile   IP Logged
fafo
Forum Member

Reply #9 - Aug 24th, 2016, 10:48am

Buon giorno signor Ravanello, mi sà che ci ha preso. Ho fatto una breve verifica e pare proprio lo "spegnere il tasto insert" il blocco del gauge. Farò un test con il sim in volo per accertarmi che sia tutto funzionante. Vi ringrazio sentitamente dell'assistenza.

View Profile   IP Logged
Marco Ravanello
Forum Administrator

Reply #10 - Aug 24th, 2016, 2:17pm

E' un piacere per me essere d'aiuto!
E...buon volo!

View Profile   IP Logged